I wanted to give everybody an ides of what I'm up to these days and I thought it might help to show you a little bit more of 2nd Congo. So come follow me on a quick tour of where I'm spending a lot of my time!
Just in case you forgot, here's home.
Just in case you forgot, here's home.
You know you're scared...
Anyway, here's the view from our bedroom window. Yep, that's the church.
Anyway, here's the view from our bedroom window. Yep, that's the church.
Here it is from a little closer.
Here's the sanctuary. Hidden behind the pullpit are 2 doors. There in this picture but hard to see...
They lead to this junk/storage room that also serves as a Sunday School classroom.
Once you pass through this room you'll find yourself in the church's library/junk storage room.
Finally once you pass through the library you end up in what is affectionately referred to as "the interrogation room" which now serves as my office
/slash junk room.
And just for fun, here's my boss... He doesn't dress this way every day...







No comments:
Post a Comment